Complex income splits made easy, open and automated.
Revenue Sharing Language (RSL) is a new, simple syntax to describe almost any kind of revenue split. RSL is a human- and machine- readable contract language, and can describe profit-shares through to multi-step pari-passu and pro-rata recoupment agreements. Learn more
Introducing Revenue Sharing Language 1.0
In October 2022, Nicol went to New Orleans to introduce Revenue Sharing Language v1.0 at the Interledger Summit (video coming soon).
Here we see Cascade generate compliant RSL from custom inputs, using Cascade Svelte. This is shown running inside CiviCRM but could be anywhere.
In this public demo, Matthew creates and saves an RSL agreement, hashes it, then puts fake money in to demonstrate automated revenue sharing and reporting based on the parameters of the RSL he'd made.
- Nicol Wistreich: Project direction, RSL author and designer.
- Silvia Schmidt: Film and legal counsel.
- Rich Lott, Artful Robot: Cascade Svelt JS Build, unit tests, developer & structural input.
- Matthew Wire, MJW Consulting: CiviSplit extensions build and architecture.
- Mark Boas: Initial Cascade Standalone JS Build.
cake photo by Annie Spratt